Fine Arts Delivery Driver – Inventory Control
LINK Staffing is now hiring multiple Fine Arts Inventory Control – Delivery Drivers to join our team!
Since this is a unique field, we will train all new employees on the techniques, skills and duties specific to our industry and company. Are you a customer-experience-focused driver with a clean driving record? Then, we need you!
This is a day shift position, so it’s perfect for students in evening classes!
LINK Staffing is a family owned and operated employer with over 40 years’ of experience. LINK offers the following benefits to all of our staff:
- Medsure Plan – Major medical PPO insurance plan
- Fixed Benefits Plan – Pays fixed cash benefits for specific medical services
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Installation, packing, unpacking and transporting fine art
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle
- Collect on unpaid orders and shipments
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory of packages and materials
- Must know how to read tape measure
- Candidate will drive a 24 foot Box Truck (Non CDL)
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields
- Clean driving record (experience with driving large trucks is a plus!)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work with hands and basic power tools and tape measure daily
- Have strong customer-relations experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour