re you organized, accountable, and have always gone the extra mile to make sure things are done right? Imagine the impact those skills can have in ensuring the accuracy of millions of healthcare tests, every month. If you share our passion for strengthening physician care, please apply for the Specimen Accessioner position!
Health Track RX is seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to join their Specimen Processing and Accessioning team in Denton TX..
The Specimen Accessioner will be responsible for performing clinical specimen accessioning, sample sorting and data entry in a fast-paced, high-throughput environment according to established standard operating procedures.
Location: Denton TX
Compensation: $15 – 17/hr
- 7a – 3pm
- 3pm – 11pm
- 11pm – 7am
- Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
- Unpack and route specimens to their respective staging areas
- Accurately identify and label specimens
- Pack and ship specimens to proper testing facilities
- Meet department activity and production goals
- Properly prepare and store excess specimen samples
- Data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Resolve and document any problem specimens
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- No relative experience required; 1-2 years preferred
- Previous medical or production experience is a plus
- Comfortable handling biological specimens
- Ability to accurately identify specimens
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong data entry and organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Ability to pass a standardized color blind test
If you’re looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today by clicking on the link listed below: