Role Description: Exceptions Specialists will handles the resolving of missing information samples, minor report corrections, and actively assist in resolving deal breakers.
Purpose of the Role: Efficiently communicate with Pre-Analytical Operations Department, Account Managers, Sale’s Reps, and Customer Fulfilment to resolve any missing information as soon as the sample is received. The focus is to facilitate rapid completion of missing information, which is essential for reporting results critical to patient care.
Outcome Required & Strategic Priorities
- Ability to determine acceptability of specimen.
- Follow proper policies and procedures
- Verify samples and paperwork for accuracy.
- Verification of HIPPA required physician and patient information.
- Handle and respect confidential data in compliance with HIPAA and other privacy rule requirements.
- Follows laboratory procedure:
- Proper use of PPE
- Must be able to maintain organization.
- Must stay up to date with all lab changes.
- Ability to be flexible with schedule and changing environment.
- Ability to communicate efficiently, effectively, and professionally to all clients.
- Ability to troubleshoot possible client inquiries/issues.
- Ability to think issues/problems through quickly.
- Ability to scan patient requisitions for medical record purposes.
- Ability to use Microsoft Words, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain client-based relationships.
Main Responsibilities / Critical Tasks
- Must identify all CLIA required information on each sample prior to contacting client.
- Navigate and utilize all platforms:
- LIMs, CRM, SharePoint, Sharefile, eFAX.
- Communicate and obtain missing information from clients via phone, email, CWP, or fax.
- Accurately accession and QC all missing information / deal breaker samples.
- Track & keep record of all samples in exception / deal breaker status.
- Develop and implement missing information solutions with clients, account managers, sales reps, and customer fulfillment.
- Effectively communicate all issues, progress, and results as appropriate to applicable internal staff members.
- Maintain accurate records referencing any phone calls, correspondence, issues and resolutions.
- Identify trends of client performance and recommend courses of action to department leadership through reports and analysis.
Varied days and night shifts, will include weekends. Pay days $17 an hour; night $19 an hour. May include incentives for weekends and production TBD.
Please fill out the link below if you are interested:
https://form.jotform.com/luxusjobs/HTRXLab or email firstname.lastname@example.org