Assist Marketing Manager with the development and management of effective corporate consumer marketing strategies, supporting the growth of the Company’s global business while consistently supporting and elevating the credibility of the Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant and her business.
Assist Marketing Manager with a broad spectrum of global marketing, PR, promotions and advertising ideation, marketing analytics, planning and execution leadership.
Assist Marketing Manager with content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats. Participate in the development of overall strategy and execution of total focus, 360-degree modular consumer marketing campaigns and assist with the development of global creative, marketing and branding assets.
Assist Marketing Manager in the development of content strategies that allow for localization and post analysis. Assist with response to regional needs as communicated primarily through the regional teams, and help to adapt strategies and materials in response to new learnings, data, market shifts and new opportunities.
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with marketing analytics software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Adobe Analytics,
Google Analytics, etc.)
• Experience with data collection and analysis
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Passion for cosmetics industry
• Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree or recent graduation
Preferred Classification: Grad student or Recent Graduate
Degree: Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication
Duration: summer or 6 months