McKesson Corp is a Fortune 7 company and one of the largest providers of medicines, pharmaceutical supplies and health information technology (IT) products and services in the United States with revenues of $208.4 billion in 2018. The company was founded in 1833 by John McKesson and Charles Olcott in New York with a focus on importing and wholesaling pharmaceutical products. United by our ICARE values, McKesson’s 78,000 employees work together every day to make better care possible for patients around the globe.
McKesson’s Intern program provides you with an opportunity to experience in the healthcare industry, first-hand. By applying your education to a real-life working environment, you will receive a solid foundation of experience as a McKesson intern.
The SDET Internship role will have the opportunity to craft testing tools, test frameworks, and processes to help increase automation productivity. SV&T SDET Quality team use Tricentis products and Selenium for E2E automation to deliver continuous quality software to our internal & external customers. You will become familiar our existing projects and technology frameworks.
Intern Program Details:
- Paid Internship
- Full time / 10 weeks
- Positions will reside in Irving, TX
- No company sponsored housing, relocation, student visa or Green Card assistance available
- This is a hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience in a dynamic and growing industry!
- The internship program also provides networking, access to executives, structured performance & coaching
- Training provided from vendors, subject matter experts, and computer-based training with certificate prep.
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, applications, and business processes.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes
- Enrolled as a full-time student at the time of the internship, at the Undergraduate or Graduate level
- Must have completed a minimum of 75 credit hours by the start of the internship
- 18 Years of age
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to work independently Highly motivated Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Preferred GPA: 3.0+
- Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Engineer with Computer Programming preferred.
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute in a fun, demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter that brings both interpersonal skills and a superior ability to identify a problem then solve it.
- Out of the box thinkers wanted!
- General Office Demands
- As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare.
- No agencies please.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. If selected for the role, you will be required to successfully complete a background check and drug screen (including marijuana, where permitted) before starting work.