Our global activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Trial Assistant to join our Patient Recruitment team. This position will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Provide day-to-day project support activities – maintenance of project-related files, sending documents to sites, etc;
- Perform administrative duties in conformity with company policies and procedures;
- Coordinate and provide meeting minutes, schedule appointments, set up events, make travel arrangements for staff/ visitors;
- Maintain databases/spreadsheets as necessary to facilitate tracking/documentation of departmental activities;
- Conduct quality control reviews of departmental documents as necessary;
- Support other departments on ad hoc projects; and
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelors in Life Science or General Business
- At least 1 year of business experience;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; and
- Attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.