We are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Patient Recruitment Generalist to join our growing Patient Recruitment team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Implement various recruitment strategies for clinical research studies;
- Work effectively with the Clinical Research Associate to discuss recruitment strategies and enrollment targets;
- Work effectively with Recruitment to develop recruitment plans and ideas for new and on-going studies;
- Utilize our systems to track progress of media generated referrals and overall study enrollment;
- Update study specific social media sites; and
- Perform ad-hoc projects/tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Health/Life Sciences field; or general business with (Marketing, SEO, Social Media focus)
- Prior experience in clinical research, preferred;
- Excellent computer (word-processing, databases, Excel, Windows), organizational, and communication skills.