Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 3,700 people across 37 countries.
Medpace is seeking a Clinical Trial Manager to act as project lead for multi-full service global clinical trials. The position interacts with sponsors and manages the timeline and all project deliverables. Are you interested in delivering effective, end-to-end collaboration, training, and resource planning around the globe to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics? If so, this opportunity is for you.
We are seeking experience within:
- Oncology & Hematology
- Cardiovascular & Metabolic
- Infectious Disease
- Rare Disease
- Medical Device
- And more!
- Manage and provide accountability for day-to-day operations of the project, as defined by the contract and according to ICH/GCP and all other applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Serve as primary Sponsor contact for operational project-specific issues and study deliverables
- Maintain in depth knowledge of protocol, therapeutic area, and indication
- Provide cross-functional oversight of internal project team members and deliverables, which includes ensuring all necessary project-specific training is provided
- Review and provide input for study protocol, edit check specifications, data analysis plan, and final study report, when applicable
- Develop operational project plans
- Manage risk assessment and execution
- Responsible for management of study vendor
- Manage site quality, including direct supervision of project Clinical Research Associates and monitoring deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field; Advanced degree in a health-related field preferred
- Experience in Phases 1-4; Phases 2-3 preferred
- 5+ years as a project/clinical trial manager within a CRO; required for home-based
- Management of overall project timeline
- Bid defense experience, preferred
- Strong leadership skills