Editorial Internship Overview:
DBLTAP is looking for internship candidates with a passion for journalism in esports and gaming! Using our rich editing platform, you have the chance to create engaging, social and opinionated esports content which will be widely distributed throughout DBLTAPs network of users. You will receive regular feedback from our industry-leading editors on how to improve your writing skills in the field of esports journalism, while learning real-world skills on the go and building an impressive portfolio.
Additionally, we offer an educational program where you will participate in modules designed to prepare you for the ever-growing media industry.
**This is an unpaid internship that will last three months long with 12 hours per week and is designed to give young professionals an educational experience.
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Schedule your hours freely each week
- Have your work read, shared and commented on by an audience of millions
- An opportunity to earn college credit through the internship
- Work directly with DBLTAP staff and receive feedback and constructive criticism
- Learn the intricacies of SEO writing and how they apply to your professional career
- Participate in a workshop with DBLTAP’s Managing Editor on creating one feature-long piece with a focus on curating sources
- Participate in a workshop on how to create a professional resume/linkedin page, and a usable portfolio
- Receive letters of recommendation post-internship depending on performance
What You Have:
- Interest in esports such as League of Legends and Overwatch, but an overall love for gaming.
- Currently enrolled in an academic program or have obtained an academic degree
- Good knowledge of writing and grammar
- Ability to complete tasks with a given deadline
DBLTAP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Looking forward to receiving your application!