Modern Woodmen as a company
We are the nation’s third-largest fraternal benefit society in terms of assets. Fraternalism is a unique combination of business and giving back to those we serve- a continuous cycle of positive impact. As a fraternal financial services organization, Modern Woodmen doesn’t have stockholders. We exist for the benefit of nearly 740,000 members. We have offices in Denton, Plano, and Royse City.
Our representatives provide financial products to help members protect their families and their futures. These sales help fund member benefits and social, educational, and volunteer programs that identify and meet local needs. These activities build relationships, allowing for membership growth and greater community impact.
Pathway to Leadership
Your mission as a leader in training (through our Pathway to Leadership program) is to establish yourself as a financial service professional while preparing to train and lead others. The goal is to help transition you into a management role. This program has rigorous performance and education standards. For the right person, this position has excellent rewards.
As a financial representative for the North Central Texas region, you will:
- Help your clients (Modern Woodmen members) plan for their financial security through life insurance, annuities, investments, and other financial products.
- Bring people together through various fraternal volunteer programs to help make your communities better.
- Be responsible for meeting individual sales and performance metrics.
- Receive comprehensive training and ongoing professional development from local Modern Woodmen leaders.
- Obtain the necessary licensing to facilitate the sale of financial products.
- Have unlimited earning potential through a commission and incentive pay structure.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial minded with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Banking, insurance, and/or financial experience will prepare you for this role
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Ability to autonomously build and manage client relationships
- Must be a U.S. citizen or hold a permanent resident status
- Must currently reside or will be residing within the DFW metroplex
Earn what you’re worth:
$89,593 average income*
*Based on 2020 earnings, averages do not include compensation for financial representatives in their first year.
Additional valuable benefits
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Noncontributory retirement plan
- Group term life insurance
Interested in learning more about the position? Let’s connect!
Recruitment Coordinator, Alyvia Turner: Alyvia.M.Turner@mwarep.org
*This is not a remote position.