Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless customer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
As a company, Modsy is pioneering a remote-first, distributed team culture. We pride ourselves in our inclusive, diverse environment where exceptional talent helps our customers create their dream home.
As a Modsy Remote Designer, you will be responsible for designing beautiful customer spaces and helping them visualize the rooms of their dreams. You’re a solution-oriented, design-minded advocate who is the main point of contact with our customers. You use critical thinking and project management skills to assess a customer’s needs at the beginning of each project and keep each project on time. You ensure the customer’s vision comes to life as they review their designs in the Modsy design platform and build their confidence as they shop products. This is a contract, remote opportunity is perfect for talented new designers looking to flex their new skills or a great chance for seasoned designers to continue their practice from home.
Why You’ll Love It:
Do what you love from home! This is a 100% remote position, no need to commute or travel for client appointments or meetings. Modsy will match you with a pipeline of clients (let us do the work!). Be a part of a community of seasoned design professionals and build a network of connections across the country! Continue to build your design skills with access to exclusive learning materials and support resources.
- Background in Interior Design, E-design, or Architecture
- Must have experience in E-Design, Interior Design & Space Planning Principles
- Provide an online portfolio of interior design work or attach interior e-design samples
- Tech-savvy – experience with Photoshop, Auto-CAD, SketchUp, Rhino, and/or Revit required
- Experienced in sales and customer service
- Excellent project & time management skills
- Excellent communication, writing and grammar skills
- Critical thinking abilities
- Ability to work weekends and some holidays in accordance with business needs
- Authorized to work in the United States