MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated Marketing and Sales Intern to join our team to support
growing the prospecting pipeline through marketing efforts. MTX Group Inc is a global cloud
implementation partner that enables organizations to become a fit enterprise through digital
transformation and strategy. MTX is powered by the Maverick.io Artificial Intelligence platform
and has a strong presence in the Public Sector, providing proprietary designs and innovative
concept accelerators around licensing and permitting, inspections, grants management,
case management, and program management. MTX is a strategic partner with Salesforce
and Google Cloud with specialty expertise in Einstein Analytics, Mulesoft, Tableau, Customer
Community, Commerce Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
What you will do:
● Gather and track market competitive research, opportunities and analysis through
spreadsheets and salesforce
● Create, maintain and monitor marketing and sales dashboards and reports through
● Assist in developing new marketing and sales campaign ideas.
● Assist with the planning and hosting of marketing events, webinars, and podcasts.
● Scheduling meetings, set agendas and record detailed meeting notes. Follow through
the next steps and follow up items with key stakeholders.
● Create sales and marketing project plans, schedules and coordinate tasks and
● Provide quality control and proof-reading of marketing content.
● Additional tasks, as needed.
What you will bring:
● Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or
● Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
● Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Must have a passion for marketing
● Outstanding multitasking abilities