Who We Are: Train Dynamic Systems is a Division of New York Air Brake, serving the rail industry since 1890 with innovative train control systems. Train Dynamic Systems (TDS), a unit of New York Air Brake, is the worldwide leading industry expert in train dynamics and training simulators.
NYAB is headquartered in Watertown, New York, with operations in Nixa & Kansas City, Missouri; Irving, Texas; West Chicago, Illinois and Salisbury, North Carolina. Known for innovation, quality, customer focus, and safety, NYAB continues to grow and offer career opportunities in a people-first environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- Develop and execute test cases within agile/scrum sprint cycles
- Assist in writing automated test cases.
- Conduct manual/automated regression testing of software.
- Diagnosing defects, document reproduction steps, and defect tracking from discovery to resolution.
What We Offer: Competitive salary, volunteer time, and free on-site workout facility
- Understanding of / exposure to software development/testing methodologies
- Knowledge of C++, Java, and scripting languages (e.g., python) is a plus.
- Previous relevant internship, co-op, course, or work experience
- Working towards a college degree in Computer Science or Engineering degree.
- Hours: 40 hours/week
- Pay Rate: $13.00-$20.00/hr., depending on academic class
Offers of employment are contingent on pre-employment drug testing and criminal background screening results
New York Air Brake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to excellence through diversity: EOE/AA/M/F/D/V