Nexius Solutions, Inc. is hiring a Entry Level RF Engineer in the following area(s): Frisco, TX.
What will you DO?
Nexius is looking for an Entry Level RF Engineer to join our growing team as part of our ACE program. The RF Engineer will be responsible for collecting drive or walk test data at a site and (or) cluster level, create drive routes and cluster maps, create customer information questionnaire (RNDCIQ), and validate hardware configuration/RFDS/Port Matrix for initial site build. Our Accelerated Career Enhancement (ACE) Program may be for you if you have 0-1 years of experience. We want to help you grow your career and skills through direct mentoring, training and development programs. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career. We can’t wait to see what you can do!
- BS. in Engineering, Electronics, Electrical, Telecommunications or related field
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate good organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with various multi-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Work flexible hours and support night or weekend work as required
- Basic knowledge of standard concepts, practice and procedures within the wireless communications and data industry.
- Coursework in wireless communications and or computer networks.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
This position is Non-Exempt based on the FLSA laws. Our company uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.
Nexius Solutions is committed to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Nexius Solutions offers quality benefits such as:
• Competitive salary • Paid sick leave, holidays and accrued PTO • Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, disability, accident, critical illness and 401K • Recognition awards • Industry-leading automation tools for project management • Nationwide presence with multiple training facilities across the US • Equal opportunity employer and proud employer of military veterans