Software Engineering Internship (Dallas, TX)
Software Engineer Internship – Full time
Have you wondered what it would be like to have joined Airbnb, Uber, or Snap at the ground level when they first started? Now, here is your chance to find out.
Nickson is a fast-growing Series-A startup, re-inventing the way customers design their homes. If what this TechCrunch article says about us excites you, wait to hear about our long-term vision and how you can help us shape the future of home innovation and living solutions.
One day you may be asked to architect a solution that can automate and scale our operational flow from checkout to inventory management that can double our revenue in a year, and next day you may be asked to chase down a pesky bug that’s been causing problems in our billing process. Remember that this is a startup, no job should be beneath us – we do whatever it takes to deliver results.
Dream big, take actions, and deliver results
• First and foremost, we understand that you are applying for an internship – your willingness to learn and
solve any given problems is more valued than your current skill level or amount of work experience
• Experience with one of the following: Node.js, PHP, React, MySQL
• Experience with using AWS core technologies to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution
• Interest in B2B and/or B2C e-commerce
• Ability to handle ambiguous problems and execute in a timely manner based on customer needs, business
goals, technical requirements, and understanding of human behaviors.
More on who we are
Nickson is a Texas born venture-backed startup that is transforming the way people design their homes. Based on a user’s online style quiz, we design and install a customized on-demand living solution for rent. We are hardworking, fun loving, passionate, and love the challenges and rewards of scaling a new venture. We recently closed our Series A financing and are in rapid growth mode.