Panda Express is a quick-service Chinese restaurant based on a concept so unique that it has quickly become the fastest growing chain within the fastest growing segment of the restaurant industry – Asian cuisine. Our restaurant general managers are “complete managers” who thrive in a high-energy environment and want to act like owners – leading by example and assisting other restaurant employees in daily operations as needed.
– Lead all aspects of a Panda Express restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development.
– Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
– Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines.
– Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
– Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed.
– Understands ways in which unit relates to and impacts PRG.
– Demonstrates knowledge of PRG operations and objectives. Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service industry.
– Competitive Pay & Bonus Program
– Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
– Paid Time Off and/or Vacation/Paid sick leave
– Education Fund & Scholarship (qualifications required)
– Career Advancement and Personal Growth