The Customer Experience (Marketing) team works to showcase our brand through the lens of expertise and love. They work to provide a personalized experience for our consumers backed by best-in-class, data-driven marketing capabilities. The Customer Experience team focuses across 5 departments including, Marketing, Creative, Digital, Communications, and our Loyalty & CRM team. Everyone brings his or her own point of view to create a unique experience for the pets and pet parents.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Experience the Digital Merchandising function as you setup and manage assortment for PetSmart.com
- You will optimize the shopping experience with images, copy, and enhanced content – you have a passion for products and want to learn what the customers want
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business
- Present recommendations and ideas to PetSmart executives and leaders
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Undergraduate junior (Dec 2020 or May 2021 graduation)
- You like working with teams – you love people!
- You excel at Excel and are comfortable with formulas
- Solid critical thinking ability and use of analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs
MAYBE YOUR MAJOR IS
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 10 week paid summer internship
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- Make a difference! Volunteer with your fellow interns during the annual “PetSmart Interns Give Back” day