- Provides support on colocation products across Sales and internal teams.
- Provides customer demos for IBX SmartView.
- Develops project plans, executes product lifecycle tasks, captures product requirements, and collaborates with business and technology teams.
- Assists in the development of product strategy and the creation and ongoing support of the product vision and roadmap.
- Prepares reports related to business and product enablement.
- Collaborates and conducts compelling business opportunity reviews with senior team members.
- Provides insight and recommendations to product management.
- Participates in regular touch points with key internal stakeholders and customers to solicit feedback for new product ideas and improvements to existing product functionality.
- Participates in cross-functional team meetings to understand product fulfillment and support challenges.
- Works regularly with lead product managers and operations/engineering teams to improve delivery efficiency and roadmap goals.
- Manage stakeholder expectations within and across functions.
- BA or BS in Engineering, Business, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Previous work or internship experience in Product Management, Marketing, Business Management, Technology or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership in academic and non-academic settings.
- Information Technology & Services