Available for Work Sponsorship Yes
A career in our Cybersecurity, Privacy and Forensics will provide you the opportunity to solve our clients most critical business and data protection related challenges. You will be part of a growing team driving strategic programs, data analytics, innovation, deals, cyber resiliency, response, and technical implementation activities. You will have access to not only the top Cybersecurity, Privacy and Forensics professionals at PwC, but at our clients and industry analysts across the globe. Our Investigations team focuses on helping our clients to detect and investigate fraudulent activities or irregularities within their organisation. As part of our team, you will perform fraud investigations, forensic accounting engagements, litigation support, crisis response, insurance claims support, and address anti-kickback and anti-bribery matters for a diverse group of both public and private multinational clients, not-for profits and state and local governments. You will work closely with the office of general counsel, chief compliance officers, boards and outside counsel. Our team not only helps clients respond to instances of fraud or irregularity, but also works with them to emerge stronger as an entity.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Accounting & Technology, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Computer Systems Analysis & Accounting, Information Technology & Accounting, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Systems Engineering & Accounting
Additional Educational Preferences:
Preferred Cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred Major GPA: 3.3
The selected individual(s) for the role should be able to demonstrate some proven knowledge and skills within the following areas:
- Displaying an interest in all aspects of Forensics, as well as a desire to pursue a career in consulting;
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Delivering clear requests for information;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members;
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Researching and analyzing technical matters, while utilizing problem-solving skills – this includes the analysis of large and complex data sets, demonstrating an aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, using the standard suite of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to execute related deliverables; and,
- Utilizing effective written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with team members and/or clients in a professional setting.
Demonstrates flexibility and desire to travel, as client assignments require.