The Accounting Implementation Consultant will provide Accounting Software Support and Training services to organizations implementing Abila’s MIP Fund Accounting software.
A great opportunity for a motivated, project-oriented person with an accounting background and/or
software experience . This position is great for a person who enjoys client interaction.
Join a company where you can make a difference. ProSoft has been recognized as a leader in government and nonprofit software space, having implemented hundreds of accounting solutions for organizations across the U.S. As a result, ProSoft has an opportunity for Consultants with accounting experience to join our team as an “Implementation Specialist” providing training and consulting to our customer base. This job, which can be done either in our Texas office or on a remote basis,
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with your skills and experience.
Responsibilities for Consultants Include:
• Providing direct consultative services to our clients to their satisfaction
• Building and maintaining client relationships throughout consulting engagements and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Managing the conversion and implementation process from third-party products
• Providing end user training to client staff
• Evaluating whether the clients’ accounting staff would benefit from additional services or products
• Creating custom documentation as needed by clients
• Provide telephone and internet based support to customers
• Assist sales team with technical pre-sales support for prospects
Required Experience and Skills:
• We will consider those candidates who have:
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, prior accounting experience and/or CPA
• Strong communication skills and ability to learn and present information
• Ability to work independently, with strong organizational, computer, and communication skills
ProSoft offers a competitive salary, flexible working environment and a benefit’s package that includes Medical, Dental and a company-matched 401K plan.