- The ideal candidate with be responsible for completing root cause analysis on a wide range of Qorvo semiconductor devices for internal and external customers.
- The candidate must be able to clearly communicate results through written failure analysis reports.
- Additionally, the candidate must be able to effectively convey results to cross functional problem solving teams and management as necessary.
- The candidate must be able to effectively multi task and successfully handle multiple analyses in parallel.
- Position requires the candidate to possess at least 2-6 years of Failure Analysis experience with semiconductor devices (a college graduate with a strong background in semiconductor circuits will be considered as well).
- The candidate shall possess a minimum BS (MS or greater preferred) in EE, Physics or similar degree field.
- The the ideal candidate will have knowledge of Compound Semiconductor, Complex Semiconductor Device Packaging, GaAs, GaN, and process technologies.
- The candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of how to understand circuit schematics, follow circuit lay out files and understand how to power probe mixed signal semiconductor devices.
- The candidate will also have demonstrated competence with the operation and application of standard failure analysis tools and techniques including: X-ray analysis, Acoustic Microscopy, Light Microscopy, I-V analysis, use of Parameter Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Wet and Dry chemical die deprocessing techniques, IR microscopy, OBIRCH, photon emission microscopy (PEM) and SEM/EDS analysis.
Because this position is part of a business unit that contracts with the US government, qualified candidates must be U.S. persons (generally a US citizen or green card holder). Individuals holding temporary visas, such as F-1 or H-1B, are not U.S. persons.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what’s next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.