Full Job Description
- Responsible for developing system level analysis tools
- Make needed lab measurements
- Interface with Senior engineers, research key radio system problems
- Because this position is part of a business unit that contracts with the US government, qualified candidates must be U.S. persons (generally a US citizen or green card holder). Individuals holding temporary visas, such as F-1 or H-1B, are not U.S. persons.
- Must be enrolled in a graduate program in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Materials Science·
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral.
- Test equipment programming skills.
- Advanced knowledge of semiconductor devices and their characterization is a big plus.
- Must have attention to detail and have very good organizational skills.
- Self-starter with good problem-solving skills and interests in hands-on work.
- Knowledge of RF circuits and devices is also very helpful.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Adaptability and Problem-Solving Skills
- Team Collaboration
- Able to WFH or at the office
The above duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on the business need. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change.
Position Location: Richardson, TX
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Work Authorization: Because this position is located at our Richardson, TX location where we have contracts with the US government, qualified candidates must have US Worker status. This usually means they are a US citizen or hold a green card. Students on visas such as F-1 or J-1 do not qualify. If you hold one of these visas, we encourage you to apply to any of our positions in other company locations