The Process Research Intern is responsible for analyzing and proposing improvements of defined processes for the Engineering Organization. The domain includes all major Engineering disciplines (Hardware, Software, Systems). This position requires heavy analytical skills, requires strong mathematical skills and mastery of analytical tools. Both written and verbal communications skills are required to effectively create Leadership Level reports. Must be able to assess both Business and Engineering needs.
This position reports directly to the RIS Hardware PEL.
Detailed responsibilities include:
• Supports Engineering improvement initiatives.
• Responsible for metrics definition, application, analysis and reporting.
• Perform reports a researcher, providing feedback and guidance.
- Office Suite
- Mastery of Excel (Pivot Tables, Statistics, VBA)
- Microsoft Power Bi
- Ability to quickly learn new tools
- Experienced performing research
- Power Apps
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
Required Education: Currently pursuing a BS / BA degree from a four-year university and entering as a college Junior or Senior year OR pursuing a MS / MA / PhD by Fall 2021.