Financial Advisor Executive Assistant
Summary of responsibilities
This position is responsible for providing administrative and technical support to the advisor and team to facilitate client growth.
- Help advisor prepare for client meetings.
- Anticipate advisor needs and handle them proactively.
- Make suggestions to systematize and improve office functions.
- Develop processes for tracking all business and handling paperwork.
- Track all pending business paperwork; when documents are outstanding, update pending business summary sheet for advisor’s attention; track and tally all outstanding work weekly.
- Complete all forms correctly and submit them within one business day.
- File client statements, correspondence, and agreements completely within five business days.
- Use excellent customer service skills to build client relationships.
- Answer phone and handle all client service issues within capacity
- Tentatively schedule all wholesaler meetings without consulting advisor.
- Use CRM system efficiently to schedule client meetings and marketing activities and to enter new contacts.
- Use Commonwealth’s services, such as COMMunity Link® and other CRM tools efficiently.
· Regularly review Commonwealth news items, technology updates, and e-mail communications; report pertinent information back to advisor.
- Assist with data entry of all client financial information.
- Track and order all supplies.
- Draft letters, as directed by advisor.
- Prepare and send outgoing mail.
- Assist advisor with marketing efforts, such as following up with referrals, updating contact management system with names of prospects, and spearheading drip mailing programs for prospects and clients.
- Spearhead special projects, such as creating a company website and/or coordinate client events.
- Ability to think on one’s feet
- Ability to work independently and differentiate between matters that should be handled alone versus those that require advisor assistance
- A conscientious nature and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain attention to detail while under pressure, as well as to view details in the overall context of the client’s circumstances
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in using Commonwealth resources (e.g., COMMunity Link, Operations Manual, and written office procedures)
- Ability to proactively relate client concerns to advisor
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to use multiple technology platforms (e.g., GoldMine, Wealthscape℠, etc)
- Proofreading (or quality assurance) skills to ensure that own work is in accordance with advisor or Commonwealth criteria
Compensation & Benefits:
- 401k and company match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance Program