Motivated by the challenge of solving a problem? Passionate about numbers and organizing the details? Then you could be just what we are looking for! Goodier Cosmetics is searching for an energetic, driven and detail oriented HR Specialist to help support the Human Resources team. We pride ourselves on creating an engaging and collaborative environment where we can work together to support our business, which also includes our sister company, Revision Skincare. In this role you’ll work alongside our team of HR Managers to help support the day to day operations of our team and the employees we support. If you are highly organized, eager to learn, and looking to be apart of a rapidly growing organization, lets chat!
- Primary payroll administrator-
- Collecting and verifying employee and timekeeping data
- Processing of bi-weekly payroll, monthly commissions and off-cycle payroll processing for terminations
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records and I-9s
- Assist with the recruitment process by administering all onboarding activities such as preparing offer letters and background checks. Schedule interviews and HR events related to recruitment activities. May include candidate screening.
- Assist with offboarding activities
- Administer training through ADP learning
- Reconciliation of monthly benefit invoicing
- Assist with ad-hoc HR projects and reporting
- 1-2 years of experience in an HR administrative and/or payroll processing role
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to work with little supervision
- ADP experience a plus