Duties and responsibilities, as they align to Ryan’s Key Results
- Be an expert, proponent, and advocate of PropertyPoint.
- Always provide user support, including the possibility of required assistance outside normal work hours.
- Assists with enforcing Policies and Procedures.
- Serves as the Practice Representative for the development team, including collecting and documenting details and specifics required to complete new features and enhancements.
- Demonstrate Ryan’s core values by creating a positive and accountable work environment.
- Attends and participates in all scheduled conference calls and training sessions.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, and provides general support for PropertyPoint.
- Assists users with questions or problems.
- Assist with user and permission maintenance; such as passwords, roles, and inactivating users.
- Responsible for data integrity. Assists in the maintenance of system data and clean-up projects.
- Responsible for providing oversight and approval of State, Assessor and Collector updates.
- Collects and recommends possible enhancements or policies; leads efforts to prioritize and document development;
- Performs and organizes development testing.
- Responsible to provide feature and enhancement sign-off for release to the live PropertyPoint site.
- Contributes to efficiency improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate or Economics.
- Anticipated graduation date within one year of internship
- Minimum Overall 3.0+ and Major GPA of 3.25+
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability associated with support and development needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research. Access knowledge desirable.
Prior experience in property tax data management systems is required.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver’s license required.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Standard indoor working environment.
Occasional long periods of sitting while working at computer.
Occasional long periods of standing while training.
Position requires regular interaction with employees in-person, via e-mail and telephone, and video conferencing.
Independent travel requirement: TBD, up to 25%.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran