This is an intern position that is responsible for deploying and supporting advanced analytics within the US Service Bureau. The role involves configuring diagnostics for building automation systems, reviewing results from the underlying analytics. The Service Bureau works to help customers have high performing buildings, and supports a national group of branches and partners who perform complementary on-site services.
What do you get to do in this position?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
- Implement remote connectivity platform.
- Implement Schneider Electric analytics platforms remotely on customer systems.
- Analyze analytics platform results to optimize customer HVAC systems.
- Prioritize analytics findings based on comfort, maintenance concerns, and energy waste
- Identify energy conservation measures and analyze energy usage to maximize savings.
- Other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
This job might be for you if:
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills, and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each qualification subsection.
- Junior or Senior level status in engineering or relevant degree program.
- Limited understanding of building systems
- Basic verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, listen effectively, and solicit input from others.
- Basic ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilization.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
- The majority of the work is sedentary. However, when performing job site visits the employee will encounter: moving over rough or uneven surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy to light items. Transporting of items such as laptop computers, tools, ladders and other heavy equipment; driving an automobile, etc.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
- While performing the primary functions of the job, the employee is regularly exposed a general office environment. During periods of project site visits, the employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions as well as mechanical equipment rooms which could consist of confined spaces and loud noises. Employee may work in different environments while on various job sites. This job will require approximately 0 – 15% travel. Travel will occur through the use of an automobile or by airplane to destinations.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.