About Service King Collision Repair Centers
Service King is not only leading the collision repair industry; we are the KING OF OPPORTUNITIES!
At Service King, our vision isn’t just to repair cars, but rather, inspire our team! We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success; focusing on, INTEGRITY, FAMILY, SERVICE, QUALITY AND GROWTH! We are currently operating more than 300 locations across 23 states and continue to expand nationwide. Whether you’re a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, Service King is the place for you!
OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU!
Examines vehicle for collision related damage and documents the time and effort required to repair and refinish vehicle to pre-accident condition in accordance with industry standards and insurance company guidelines.
· Greet each customer in a professional and courteous manner
· Educate the customer about the collision repair process, including insurance claims processing, payment procedures, repair techniques, repair needs and approximate repair time
· Prepare all repair damage reports in an accurate and precise manner
· Supervise and route each repair including disbursement of all paperwork, scheduling, monitoring repairs, negotiating repair times, coordinating sublet work and all other aspects of the repair necessary to provide the consumer with the most expeditious and high quality repair available
· Use tact and diplomacy when dealing with internal and external customers
· Attend daily release meetings
· Service all insurance accounts in order to maintain those business relationships vital to Service King’s success
· 3.0 GPA
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product
· Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed
· Ability to learn estimating software
· Able to build and manage relationships