We are looking for a Sales Intern to you our team. In this role, you’ll provide administrative assistance to the sales team by helping to maintain a disciplined lead funnel process.
The right candidate should be well organized, disciplined and have the ability to complete projects and tasks with little guidance. You should ideally, be familiar with Salesforce and SalesLoft. It is also important that you have good communication skills, attention to detail and ability to listen.
- Qualifying leads from inbound marketing campaigns
- Researching and qualifying inbound leads for accuracy
- Maintaining lead flow process and making sure Silverfort provides an exceptional customer journey
- Working with Marketing team to create and launch campaigns
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to invite potential clients and partners to Silverfort events and webinars
- 1+ years of internship or relevant work experience
- Experience working with CRM system (e.g. Salesforce).
- Familiarity with MS excel, Google Sheets or other (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding the process of setting meeting and conversion performance metrics
- Excellent communication and qualification skills
- Studying towards a BS degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Role requires the individual to work part time from corporate office in North Dallas (once possible)