Assist the Executive Director in developing processes and providing opportunities for involvement of the school community in decision making. Will provide instructional support to teachers in meeting the needs of diverse learners.
Education, Experience and Requirements:
· MA Degree in Educational Administration
· BA or MA in Special Education preferred
· Valid Washington State Teaching certificate or Educational Staff Associate certificate
· Valid Washington State driver’s license or evidence of mobility
· A minimum of five years of successful experience in Special Education as a teacher or specialist
· Successful administrative experience preferred
Salary Range: $144,101 to $153,253.
Benefits: Medical, life and other insurances are available from District approved plans
Work Year: July 1 to June 30—12 month work year, including 13 holidays and 26 vacation days.
For Job Posting Information:
HRS Office (360) 563-7233