Technical Support Engineer – Entry-Level
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
- Excellent analytical skills; is able to analyze a situation, apply problem solving techniques and suggest improvements.
- Excellent organizational skills; able to prioritize problems as they arise
- Is able to deal with complex issues in a timely manner, and provide suggestions and improvements to customers along the way
- Excellent communication skills is a must, as you will be speaking with SonicWall’s customers!
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Knowledge of network routing and switching, including any practical experience as well as college coursework.
- Ability to work in a high-level stress situations, including and interrupt driven environment
- Must be flexible with work hours, when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) strongly desired
- English is essential; any additional language is a strong asset!