Spacee is seeking a highly motivated Accounting Intern who will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day projects and processes related to Spacee’s accounting team.
The Accounting Intern assists with all month-end accounting functions and audits, cost reporting, and budget processes. The accounting intern will report to Spacee’s Controller.
Located in Addison, TX, Spacee is a dynamic company operating in the retail space utilizing Computer Vision and AI. Spacee also designs and implements IoT and Robotics solutions using our own platforms and AI.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We have many exciting opportunities that are groundbreaking in the Computer Vision and Augmented Reality industry.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will help the accounting team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s financial success.
As an accounting intern, you will assist the accounting team with general ledger accounting, monthly financial reporting, cash management, disbursement approval, and annual budget preparation.
- Monitor any discrepancies in payment, monitor for charges made on credit cards, and record any returns.
- Organize a financial filing system that is easily accessible.
- Prepare accounting reports to be presented to senior management.
- Track all payments made for tax preparation and follow up on returns.
- Ensure that all clients receive their financial statements on time.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements, making sure that the final figures on statements are correct.
- Assist with the balancing of the office/department budget.
- Must either be a recent graduate or in the process of completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting.
- Proficient with computers and different finance software programs.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Have strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work without distraction.
- Must have completed introductory accounting courses and have a basic understanding of financial principles.
- Must have a very high sense of rigor to prevent any form of mistake that may occur in the process of documenting financial information.
- Must be a team player and motivated to learn with a strong desire to take on a new challenge.
So, if you are looking for an internship in accounting and finance in an exciting tech startup, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Spacee, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are not accepting resumes from agencies. No fees will be earned unless authorized for this specific search.