If you are a Financial Analyst with experience to drive financial excellence across the company we’d love to learn about your experiences.
Located in Addison, TX, Spacee is a dynamic company operating in the retail space utilizing Computer Vision and AI. Spacee also designs and implements IoT and Robotics solutions using our own platforms and AI.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We have many exciting opportunities that are groundbreaking in the Computer Vision and Augmented Reality industry.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will work directly with the Spacee Controller and work on executive level reporting executive level reporting, data analysis, financial modeling, and evolving into a subject matter expert who can easily liaise between Corporate Finance and Operations.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, with strong trouble shooting and analytical skills. This role will work closely with the Spacee Controller. Strong project management skills and problem-solving skills are essential to be successful in this role.
- Manage and prepare monthly, quarterly, and routine financial reports and presentations to Spacee Management and board.
- Work closely with the financial team to design and improve regular (weekly/monthly) reporting and tracking mechanisms. Develop and perform analyses to understand and improve all aspects of the operation.
- Review and investigate the company’s accounting transactions.
- Conduct in-depth research of historical financial data; analyze and report company’s current financial status
- Support Planning in conjunction with Corporate Finance to build and execute the annual operating plan.
- Participate in special projects. These projects are far-ranging and will involve detailed analysis to justify a specific business purpose. The Senior Financial Analyst will quickly identify issues and opportunities, develop effective solutions, communicate recommendations, and take actions to meet our business and operational goals.
- Provide financial information and analysis to support monthly operational reviews, management review meetings, revenue contract reviews (system-wide and at the local level to ensure billing accuracy).
- Facilitate meetings with the direct involvement of stakeholders and gather feedback on requirements, develop effective solutions, and communicate recommendations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required; experience and comfort working virtually with the organization in North America.
- High attention to detail with excellent analytic and research skills
- Also requires expert Excel skills, with the ability to comfortably use pivot tables, macros, and importing/manipulating data. Exceptional skills in PowerPoint a must.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Attributes required include: strong business acumen, collaboration skills, customer focus, ability to manage complexity, exceptional communication and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance from 4-year college or university
- 1-3 years related experience as a financial analyst
- Proficient with computers and different finance software programs.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Have strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work without distraction.
- Must have completed introductory accounting courses and have a basic understanding of financial principles.
- Must have a very high sense of rigor to prevent any form of mistake that may occur in the process of documenting financial information.
- Must be a team player and motivated to learn with a strong desire to take on a new challenge.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (k) and Stock Options
- Discretionary PTO
So, if you are a Financial Analyst with experience to drive financial excellence or are interested in the same, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Spacee, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are not accepting resumes from agencies. No fees will be earned unless authorized for this specific search.