The engineering team is looking for an EE intern to support our rapid growth and expansion!
You’ll play a critical role in assisting the Spacee Engineers in the day-to-day operations of services relied upon across Spacee.
We’re looking for someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills to partner with our engineering teams to ensure they’re successful.
Spacee is based in Addison, Texas, we are an award-winning company with a forward approach to Computer Vision and the Robotics Supply Chain industry. In response to the COVID-19 crisis, our equipment has been in high demand.
We have exceptional leadership that is focused on the cutting-edge design of the Computer Vision and Robotics Supply Chain industry. If you are looking to put your skills to the test, then look no further!
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We have many exciting opportunities that are groundbreaking in the AI and Robotics Supply Chain industry.
What You Will Be Doing:
This internship role will be a key part of the Spacee Engineering team with a broad impact across the product and customer experiences.
You will work with our highly skilled engineering team in the design, implementation, and support of operating system technologies. As a Spacee EE intern, you will be responsible for working within the embedded systems engineering department. This individual will be mentored by senior-level engineers to design MCU-based digital and analog circuits that interface with sensors and actuators.
Will work with Senior engineers on designing and developing prototypes and intelligent electronics which drive IoT systems and diagnosing problems with and recommending design changes to existing products. Project planning and assists in leading electrical sub-system development and assists in writing proposals and reports.
What You Need for this Position
- Assisting within the embedded systems engineering department
- Assists senior-level engineers to design MCU-based digital and analog circuits that interface with sensors and actuators.
- Helps with schematic design and PCB layout
- Helps seeing projects through the entire design process from concept to fully documented and production-ready products.
- Setting up and testing prototypes, troubleshoot new and existing products, as well as collaborating with mechanical engineering and marketing teams to fully understand product specifications.
Ideal Candidate experience:
- Semiconductors Physics
- Embedded Systems at a very low-level
- Low-Level Hardware (discreet sensors)
- Low-Level Software (C Programming)
- Mixed-Signal Design
- Knowledge of digital communication protocols and networks (UART, I2C, SPI, BLE, WIFI)
- Power Supplies, Meters, Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, etc.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC concepts
- Knowledge of soldering and basic electronic hand tools
What’s In It for You:
- Opportunities for learning and career development
So, if you are interested in an EE Internship at Spacee, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Spacee, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are not accepting resumes from agencies. No fees will be earned unless authorized for this specific search.
Spacee is an Addison TX-based technology company that focuses on post-mobile augmented reality for the masses with their patented virtual touch technology. Spacee’s portfolio is revolutionizing the retail industry with multiple innovative solutions including their TouchGlasse Holographic, Shelfe Interactive Packaging and Reactivee Products. Using light only, Spacee transforms virtually any 2D or 3D surface, into an interactive touch screen. No phones, helmets, eyeglasses, or tablets required, and nothing is installed on the actual surface. Every Spacee solution is designed to be a powerful communal story that also delivers a deep personal connection. By adding Spacee’s autonomous AI-driven sensors, the use cases are exponentially expanded by injecting intelligence into 3D space.