The Fund Accountant will be a part of our Private Equity division assisting in the administration of various clients. The candidate will be an integral part of the STRAIT team, helping to drive client deliverables. This position provides significant growth opportunities.
· Preparing journal entries and maintaining the general ledger for assigned partnerships
· Executing close duties, including preparing financial statements and footnotes
· Preparing and recording capital activity, including capital calls, distributions, and transfers
· Supporting clients’ service providers, including audit and tax firms
· Performing bank account reconciliations
· Fulfilling other ad-hoc tasks, as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance or other related field
· CPA or CPA candidate preferred
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Detail oriented and highly analytical
· Frequent and clear communication, both written and oral
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Proficiency in Windows based software including Microsoft Excel
PERKS & BENEFITS
· Annual tuition reimbursement
· Sponsorship for professional organizations, memberships, & events
· Complimentary on-site gym access
· New hire buddy program
· Professional development
· Company lake house
· Team trips, outings, and lots of fun!
· New hire PTO – 20 + 1 “You” Day
· 12 hours PTO for community service
· 10.5 paid holidays per year
· Full health benefits
· Bonus upon passing the CPA or bar exam
· Paid parental leave
· 401(k) Plan
STRAIT is a professional services firm offering comprehensive accounting solutions for hedge funds, private equity firms, family offices and management companies. Services include full fund administration, compliance services, middle office operations, CFO suite services, investor services, and performance and risk reporting. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, STRAIT has clients nationwide and is backed by an industry leading team of CPAs, CFAs, JDs, and MBAs – no bookkeepers and no paraprofessionals.
*** To apply, please visit https://jobs.lever.co/straitcapital and visit our careers page. You can contact us at 214-393-2988 or at email@example.com. ***
Accountants and Auditors
STRAIT is a SOC I Type II certified fund administrator providing a full range of financial solutions for hedge funds, private equity firms, family offices and management companies. Services include full fund administration, middle office operations, CFO Services, regulatory compliance services, investor relations, performance and risk reporting.