Structural Technologies is the exclusive licensee of VSL® post-tensioning systems in the United States. Structural Technologies is the single source for VSL® products and technical support in the United States – which have been used throughout the world since 1956 to build, repair and strengthen bridges, buildings, tanks, and special structures.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding construction internship opportunity with a dynamic, diversified and innovative company, a Structural Technologies / VSL Project Engineer Internship may be for you! We are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Engineer Intern to be based in our Fort Worth, TX office. This internship is planned for Summer 2023.
As a Construction Project Engineer Intern, you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of challenging projects.
As a Project Engineer intern you will assist in:
- Project management support
- Budget preparation
- Job cost management
- Production rate tracking
- Client relations
- Safety management
- Quality control management
- Business development
Successful candidates will possess:
- A Bachelors degree or will be working toward a Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field of study
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- A positive outlook and a team spirit
Structural Technologies VSL is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality. EOE/M/F/D/V