NewsWest 9 (KWES-TV), TEGNA’s station and NBC affiliate in Odessa-Midland has constantly been committed to innovation with state-of-the-art marketing solutions offering endless opportunities for our clients to thrive from linear TV, digital video, OTT and advanced attribution tactics.
Do you want to be the one-stop-shop advertising expert your clients need you to be?
Check out our opportunity!
We have an opening for an experienced Integrated Account Executive to join our sales team. If you are:
- a creative solutions-based seller who can develop ideas that produce results for our customers utilizing our multi-platform products
- eager to learn TEGNA’s best in class advertising product suite
- a hungry business developer wanting to uncover any opportunity
- able to ask for the order and close with customers.
We want to talk to you!
You will be part of a team of dynamic advertising executives, who manage and grow high-volume account lists. You will be responsible for growing revenue and share by effectively negotiating and recommending solutions that utilize our broadcast and digital assets. Being detail-oriented and a multitasker will also help in this fast-paced environment!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve all broadcast and digital sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Maximize share of business from an assigned list of local and regional accounts
- Develop new revenue through selling sponsorships, digital solutions, and Premion OTT
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Organize and prioritize business to successfully meet goals and deadlines.
- Build effective verbal & written marketing presentations
- Use Salesforce to manage day to day activity, pipeline, and forecasts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in using qualitative research and/or other marketing research tools
- High energy & self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team
- A valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record, as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Experience in WideOrbit and Salesforce