At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve businesses and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News . For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com .
We are looking for bright, driven students with a strong quantitative background and an interest in risk management and commercial banking upon graduation. Successful completion of the summer internship could lead to full-time employment after graduation to be a part of Texas Capital Bank’s Model Risk Management team.
- Complete all daily tasks and projects as assigned by executive mentor related to the Bank’s Model Risk and End User Computing (EUC) risk management programs
- Assist model/EUC risk assessment through inventory management, technology build-out (Archer), and preparation of appropriate documentation to support risk testing and reporting
- Attend all intern program activities and events
- Build relationships with employees and interns
- Expected graduation May 2022
- Minimum 3.2 Cumulative and Major GPA
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Statistics/Applied Mathematics, Finance, Economics or similar quantitative field
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- Previous work or course work experience in building and or analyzing financial models is a plus
- Knowledge of statistical tools such as SAS, R, and/or SQL is a plus
- Strong Microsoft application knowledge (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Previous work experience in a professional setting preferred
- Ability to live and work in Dallas/Fort Worth for duration of 9-week program
- Long-term interest in living in Dallas, Fort Worth metroplex