New College Graduates – Banking Analyst Program
Our five month development program prepares you for a career within the bank. During your first five months, you will gain a holistic view into how Texas Capital Bank provides for a client, you will have access to decision makers that can share knowledge and insight, you’ll be part of a bank with the vision and strategy to disrupt the market and be part of a team that will be dedicated to your growth and development.
After successful completion of the program, you will be eligible to be placed into a speciality role within one of numerous lines of businesses within the bank including: Commercial Banking, Energy, Finance and Accounting, Commercial Real Estate, Private Wealth, Treasury Services, and more!
- Learn banking fundamentals including financial statement analysis, credit analysis, and commercial banking basics.
- Apply learning through individual assignments and group exercises.
- On a daily basis, receive and successfully complete training assignments and group exercises, including case studies, verbal presentations, written reports, online assessments, quizzes and milestone tests.
- Exhibit professionalism by attending all meetings and submitting all reports in a timely manner.
- Dedicated to continuous learning and remaining coachable through each learning experience.
- Earned a BBA, BA, or BS in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, or Commercial Banking from an accredited college or university by June 2021.
- Completion of at least 9 hours of Accounting coursework, including 3 hours of intermediate level preferred.
- Completion of 6 hours of Finance coursework preferred.
- Minimum major GPA of 3.25 strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint in order to produce reports, memos, and presentations.
- Interest in a long-term career in Banking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills and community involvement.
- Ability to be an effective team player and build positive working relationships across the organization.
- Ability to live and work in, Dallas or Houston during the program.
- Interest in pursuing a full-time opportunity in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Fort Worth or Austin upon successful completion of the program.