Digital Marketing & Communications Program Internship
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
We have exciting summer intern opportunities for students interested in Digital Marketing & Communications. This experience is geared towards individuals completing degrees in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism and who have an interest in:
· Developing global digital marketing strategies and plans that elevate growth in the market to attract new customers, engage existing customers and influence customer action on TI.com.
· Creating clear, customer-oriented messaging based on value propositions.
· Helping to develop, curate and promote content (training, reference designs, application notes, white papers, blogs, etc.)
· Leveraging data to assess the effectiveness of content on TI.com, and collaborating with key experts to complete analysis of web performance.
· Understanding and leveraging the various global marketing channels including search, paid media, paid aggregation, automated campaigns, social media, influencer relations, etc.
· Developing an understanding of TI’s corporate and employee communications and leader communications strategies
· Helping to drive communications activities that support employee engagement and ensure employees understand the priorities and focus of TI.
· Maximizing internal communications channels: company intranet and leader blogs, organization-level intranet pages, digital and site signage, employee emails, videos and high-touch leader communications
How to Apply
TI will be interviewing for the following opportunities:
200001MK: Digital Marketing & Communications Intern
- Assignments are based in Dallas, Texas.
- To be fully considered, please apply at www.careers.ti.com
Candidates applying for Internship Opportunities must be:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0 GPA, or higher
The positions are open only to U.S. workers, including U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, temporary residents (individuals who have gone through the legalization program), refugees, and asylees.
When you join TI as an intern you tackle important projects early on. You don’t shadow. You don’t make copies. You dive into meaty projects right away that challenge you to find creative solutions to complex problems. You learn while you work and vice versa. And you get access to invaluable insight and mentoring from TI’s top leaders.