Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the role:
Participating in the non-volatile memory device development, you will join a small development team with talented and driven contributors to deliver high-density, production-worthy, reliable non-volatile memory technology. You will work with wafer fabrication facilities and with multiple ATD process development teams to create non-volatile memory solutions for TI customers. Current non-volatile memory devices in development include OTP, EEPROM, Fuse, FRAM, and Flash. Opening is within Analog Technology Development of the Technology and Manufacturing Group.
Process integration, SWR/DOE (experiments) definition and generation, test structure definition, characterization, data analysis, design rule generation, process control document generation, device characterization, and device simulation.
- Currently pursuing a Master’s or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Material Science
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics and processing
- Understanding of CMOS and memory process flows an device integration
- Knowledge of running experiments and DOE on silicon
- Fundamental knowledge of data analysis
- Knowledge of semiconductor device physics and non-volatile memory device physics, including floating gate devices, such as OTP, EEPROM and Flash
- Process engineering background
- Knowledge of TCAD simulation and Cadence tool layouts
- Experience with data analysis tools including JMP, Spotfire, Dataware, Cornerstone, etc.
- Experience with parsing code languages such as PERL, VBASIC and SAS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills