Tra-digital advertising & marketing boutique agency specializing in Retail and Tourism in Dallas is seeking a well-rounded & entrepreneurial paid Summer Intern. This position will work with and support everyone in the agency. The appropriate candidate should be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously under the direction of several different people. Experience writing and working with social media industry platforms preferred.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assisting the social media managers with day-to-day responsibilities
· Engaging in brainstorming sessions
· Supporting the creative team with all stages of production
· Conducting preliminary research for marketing presentations
· Assisting finance department with entering data into the computer
· Handling job reports and invoices
· Answering the phone, shipping packages, scanning/making copies, purchasing office supplies, creating conference reports
· Develop and maintain marketing calendar for social media clients and write content as needed
· At least 60 college credit hours completed
· Minimum GPA of 3.0
· Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week during internship
· Working knowledge of the social media industry including channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Foursquare, YouTube, Tumblr, Snapchat etc.
· Passion for using social media channels
· Superb communication and grammatical skills
· Positive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, and work-hard/play-hard mentality
We are very flexible and understanding of class schedules, finals, etc.
Please send Word or PDF resumes to Info@thedealeygroup.com. Use “Applying for Summer Intern Position” as subject line.