At Trane Technologies™ and through our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We’re a team that dares to look at the world’s challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Trane has an exciting opportunity to join our organization as a Ductless Technical Specialist for Dallas / Fort Worth. In this position you will be leading technical support efforts for our VRF and Ductless product lines. You will be working closely with our owner, design engineer and contractor customers as well as internal service fulfillment team to ensure proper installation and startup.
- Key team member in supporting our ductless product growth efforts
- Support area office performance by coaching sales personnel in competent VRF application, and customer support
- Responsible for field training of customers in the install and troubleshooting of VRF and Ductless products
- Able to troubleshoot VRF and Ductless products at a high level
- Able to assist in the startup and commissioning of VRF and ductless products
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, advising corrective action, and communicating with customers, and co-workers.
- Provide commercial and high-level technical product training to district office personnel and customers as required.
- Build consultative relationships and trust with engineering, owner, and contracting customers.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and operation excellence by following our standard work for support and always looking for improvement opportunities in our support process
- Maintain relationships with local Mitsubishi Electric org
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or engineering technology with a minimum of three years’ experience in the application, selection, and installation of VRF systems; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Working knowledge of all facets of construction including mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems, etc. preferred.
- Must be able to travel throughout the region approximately 50% of the time