Are you looking for a career that will allow you to truly make an impact in people’s lives? If so, United Allergy Services is the place for you! United Allergy Services is an innovative enterprise that offers an advanced and proven technology to relieve most forms of allergies and sensitivities. Our employees are the ones who will ultimately help us succeed and grow, so we’re looking for people who are innovative, creative, and able to adapt to quick and continuous change.
Become trained in providing allergy care with United Allergy Services! If you have a passion to help others, this is an excellent opportunity for you to advance or even start your career in healthcare!
As a Clinical Allergy Specialist, you will manage the day-to-day operations of an allergy center within a physician’s office. From administering allergy tests and mixing the medication, to educating patients about the benefits of immunotherapy, you will join our mission of Improving Lives by helping allergy sufferers in your community!
What our Clinical Allergy Specialists love about their jobs:
- Improving the lives of patients is top priority and very rewarding
- Building strong relationships with patients and encouraging them throughout their multi-year treatment plan
- Invaluable classroom and on-the-job training that builds clinical and soft skills
- Generous paid time off and holidays, medical, dental and vision insurance; 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee wellness program that promotes and rewards healthy habits
- Many growth opportunities – coaching others, online learning and support
- A great place to launch or advance your career in healthcare
- Deliver safe and efficacious clinical outcomes to include the administration of quality allergy testing and the formulation and preparation of allergen immunotherapy
- Educate patients on proper administration of immunotherapy injections as well as advocate for strong compliance throughout their treatment plan
- Ensure patients complete all appropriate paperwork and that insurance eligibility is verified for each patient prior to test and immunotherapy as appropriate
- Handle and submit all billing documentation to the appropriate office
- Develop and maintain effective, professional relationships with providers and medical office staff
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Bachelor’s Degree preferred with a minimum of 1 year of equivalent work experience in a healthcare, customer service, retail or similar industry.