Job Title: Student Assistant for the National Research Mentoring Network (NRMN)
Hours Per Week: Up to 19 hours per week
How to Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com
NRMN Website: https://nrmnet.net/
● Proficiency with a wide range of PC and Mac software applications including MS Access, spreadsheets, databases, word processing.
● Excellent administrative and time-management skills.
● Experience extracting data in a presentable format
● Assist with data collection and entry, outreach database management and other special projects for the National Research Mentoring Network (NRMN) program.
● Assist with NRMN meetings, webinars, and social media.
● Assisting with maintenance of NRMN program inventory.
● Perform general office functions such as correspondences, mailing, copying, scanning, and other.
● Other duties as assigned.