**In order to be considered for an hourly student employee position, you must upload a completed Student Employment Application https://cdn.uconnectlabs.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/68/2021/02/Student-Employment-Application-Feb-2021.pdf Please save it under other documents and be sure to mark your documents as visible so employers can see them.**
The person in this position will provide support to the Office of Disability Access. Responsibilities may include:
– Read and/or scribe for exams for students with disabilities.
– Monitor groups of students taking examinations
– Deliver tests and other documentation to different locations on campus.
– Answer front office phones; schedule appointments; and greet students, parents, staff, and faculty
– Convert course materials into accessible alternative formats
– Assist office staff with projects as needed
Must maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior at all times during employment.
Background check will be required.
– PLEASE provide hours available to work.
– MUST maintain strict confidentiality and ethical behavior at all times.
– Ability to maintain integrity of academic environment
– Must be punctual and dependable.
– Must be able to multi-task
– Must have excellent office skills in MS Outlook, excel and word.
– must be proficient in written and oral communication.
– Previous experience working with person with a disability a plus.
**Due to the critical nature of this position, a conditional job offer is extended contingent upon successful completion of a background check. If selected, a start date will be provided once the final results of your check are received. UNT reserves the right to review all information provided by applicants, including information provided on the application, information receives during reference checks, or background checks to verify the suitability for employment of any applicant. An offer of employment may be rescinded due to an unsuccessful background investigation.
Equal Opportunity Statement
**The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit – and takes actions to prevent – discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
Additional documents are required
Please pay attention to any additional required documents. Due to Handshake only allowing one document under the “other” category to be up-loaded to job applications, please combine your other documents such as class schedule or financial aid award with your resume or your cover letter and save it to your documents before you apply to this position.
**Applying for a job via an application is not a guarantee of employment**