**In order to be considered for an hourly student employee position, you must upload a completed Student Employment Application CLICK ( HERE) Please save it under other documents and be sure to mark your documents as visible so employers can see them.
This position is located at UNT at Frisco – Hall Park
This student assistant position will work closely with the Academic Program/Project Coordinator for Degree Programs and Scheduling. Duties will include:
• Compare and review data around academic programs and courses
• Be knowledgeable about our programs and course rotations
• Use internal documentation and online data systems to ensure accurate course information
• Create weekly reports about status of course data
• Communicate status of courses through email and direct conversation
• Work independently on tasks
• Work with team-mates on projects
• Complete tasks in a timely manner
• Additional duties will be assigned as the position evolves.
• Organizational skills are crucial
•Must have great attention to detail and be able to understand the role of details within larger projects
• Be able to communicate and interact positively and effectively with teammates and other staff
• Possess sound judgment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
•Familiar Microsoft word , excel & outlook.
• Maintain a semester and cumulative GPA of 2.0
• Maintain good standing with the University
• Maintain enrollment in the minimum number of hours required by University policy
**Due to the critical nature of this position, a conditional job offer is extended contingent upon successful completion of a background check. If selected, a start date will be provided once the final results of your check are received. UNT reserves the right to review all information provided by applicants, including information provided on the application, information received during reference checks, or background checks to verify the suitability for employment of any applicant. An offer of employment may be rescinded due to an unsuccessful background investigation.
Equal Opportunity Statement
**The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit – and takes actions to prevent – discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
Additional documents are required
Please pay attention to any additional required documents. Due to Handshake only allowing one document under the “other” category to be up-loaded to job applications, please combine your other documents such as class schedule or financial aid award with your resume or your cover letter and save it to your documents before you apply to this position.
About University of North Texas – Student Employment
The UNT Student Employment Office is located in the Career Center! We’re here to help on-campus departments hire, develop and retain hourly student employees. We also provide assistance and trainings for UNT students seeking employment and current student employees.