Eagle Landing needs you…the fun, energetic, sometimes crazy, but still hard-working individuals that will make others smile and enjoy their Eagle Landing dining experience. Your high energy, positive attitude, and willing to satisfy our customers will be the heart of our customer service vision.
The recipe for success in college begins with the most basic of all ingredients—FOOD. We are spicing up that recipe by adding a new ingredient…PIZZAZZ! That will be our specialty at Eagle Landing, and we equip students for greatness through our affordable, wholesome meals and résumé-building job opportunities.
As the largest student employer on campus, our team hires hard-working individuals to work as cooks’ assistants, cashiers, servers and more. We offer shifts at nearly any time of day – early morning, late night, weekends and everything in between. Plus, you’ll save gas and time by working on campus. No experience necessary!
Federal Work-Study participants are encouraged to apply.
Even if you do not plan to make a career in food service, the experience in a team-oriented, customer-service is at the heart!! Of everything we do!!
Your job with Dining Services includes great benefits:
· Meal per 4-hour shift
· A customized work schedule that will be generated based on your class schedule
· Leadership & growth opportunities. and money!!
Eagle Landing is hiring hourly, part-time student employees. Located near Kerr Hall, this Dining Hall provides a huge selection of student favorites. Eagle Landing will be a tribute to the history of Denton, as well as UNT.
Responsibilities may include:
· Assist in the preparation of hot and cold foods using food service equipment and standard recipes
· Serve food items to guests in accordance with specific instructions, ensuring that appropriate portions are served
· Clean equipment, production areas, serving and dining areas in a food service operation’
· Wash dishes, pots and pans
· Operate a cash register to make sales transactions
The ideal candidate will be friendly, hard-working and willing to learn.