Vertiv designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. We support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
We offer unsurpassed global scale and broad expertise, built from our heritage as Emerson Network Power. And now as Vertiv, we match industry leadership with the focus and spirit of a startup.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Electrical Commissioning Proposal Development Intern will contribute to the overall Commissioning team efforts, work in a cross-functional development group, perform variety of tasks and activities required in a dynamic environment.
• Participate in Owners Project Requirements (OPR) process & document creation
• Review & comment on submittal documents
• Prepare pre-functional and functional forms, review forms after completion
• Participate in design/construction/commissioning/progress/issues meetings as required
• Track & report issues including problem solving
• Develop and participate in Integrated Systems Tests (IST)
• Develop and/or review Systems Manuals
• Assist and/or develop preventative maintenance plans
· Currently pursuing Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or related field
· Interest in power systems
· Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning and attention to detail
· Ability to work with team
POSITION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
· This position is in the company’s service center in Dallas, TX.
Vertiv is an equal opportunity employer which works hard to create a workplace that supports and promotes diversity, embraces inclusion, and cultivates respect for the individual. We believe that bringing together bright, enthusiastic, and talented people from various backgrounds promotes the birth of new ideas and an exciting energy level. Equal opportunity employment policy assures that there will be no discrimination or harassment against an employee or applicant on the grounds of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status or any other factor considered unlawful by applicable laws and regulations.