The seasonal marketing intern provides support for the management and administration of general and niche strategic marketing plans, programs and initiatives. The position contributes to the creative content used to support the online strategy for the firm’s web site, social media, e-newsletters, events and other social content. This position requires a deadline driven; self-starter who can serve professionals at all levels in a client-orientated environment and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. This position provides assistance for the coordination and preparation for Whitley Penn hosted and sponsored meeting and events.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, progressive firm that offers career development and client-service experience, then Whitley Penn is the place for you! For more information about our Firm, please visit our website at www.whitleypenn.com
- Candidate must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism, Advertising or other related field
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Candidate must be proficient in various graphic design, web design, publishing, and multimedia software applications including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge in HTML coding is a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage detailed projects from start to finish under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Effective Communication Skills – Articulate in speech; communicates in a clear, fact-based manner.
- Asks concise, targeted questions in order to fulfill objectives and task completion.
- Writes clearly, concisely and correctly when presenting findings in proposals, correspondence and technical memoranda.
- Strong desire to take ownership of the position along with the desire to grow and develop as a professional.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 30 lbs.
Expected Graduation Date:
Whitley Penn is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Please list the following on your resume:
- Cumulative GPA
- Major GPA
- Graduation Date
- Creative Software Experience